Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Truth About PM

No, I am NOT talking about time here. I am talking about “Prostate Milking.” I have recently done a little research into what the Internet presents as “normal” prostate milking. It's all wrong! Pay no attention to most of what you see, hear, or read about milking a prostate on the Internet.

Let's begin with what NOT to expect. Don't expect him to shoot gobs and gobs of semen like he does when he has a normal orgasm. If you see that happen, he HAS had a normal orgasm. He will not yell “woopie” or anything else. It just doesn't happen. In fact, he probably won't even get hard, though that is possible.

Here is what you should expect. When you are massaging his prostate correctly, you should see a few drops of semen, not a whole load by any means. By a few, I mean three to five drops is normal. If you keep massaging the prostate, he may continue to leak a few drops from time to time. The longer you do it, the more you will collect. Just don't expect a lot. Of course, there are always exceptions to this rule. You may get a larger amount, just don't expect it.


Secondly, he may do this whether his cock is hard or soft. It is usually soft when a doctor does it to obtain seminal fluid for testing. Don't believe me? Ask your doctor. I am she he/she will be happy to explain the process to you. How do you think I learned to do it?

Finally, yes, pegging, or anal penetration, may stimulate, or rub against, his prostate enough to cause his semen to leak out. It all depends on whether the prostate gets “massaged” or not suring the particular activity.

In any case, it is best if your guy is on his knees, so that the fluid can run in a downward direction. In other positions you may be successful and not even know it because so little fluid is produced that it may not reach the end of his penis. One or two strokes of his soft penis should be enough to coax any semen in his urethra out.

If you normally stroke your guy while massaging his prostate, chances are, you NOT milking him, but rather only jerking him off. You cannot expect get the same amount of fluid by milking his prostate as you get when he normally ejaculates. Keep that in mind.

Next time I will go into details about how to milk him properly.

Mistress Ivey

9 comments:

  1. very well done. nice to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the length of time since the last ejaculation affect the milking process? I've heard that it's better to abstain for a while, but with conflicting claims, some say it's enough to wait for a day or two, others say you should wait for two weeks for the glands to get full. What are your thoughts (and experiences) on this mistress Ivey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends on the guy. Usually, there is little need to wait because the flow is not that heavy. However, waiting for a few days may increase the amount of semen in some men. Waiting longer will not increase the amount of semen further. The body only makes so much (it varies from man to man) so waiting more than a few days will make no difference.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply. I guess I better get busy then, practice makes perfect. I will use your material as a guide.

      Delete
  3. I hope my Goddess will find this very enlightening. She's been frustrated with prostate massage in the past. In an ideal world, She would permanently deny me and only tease and do prostate milking for releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife and I have discussed trying only prostate milking on me for a year. That’s hardcore enough for me, but I wonder if we liked it, after a year. would permanent denial be a realistic option? Aside from frustration, I wonder if there would be issues such as with health with such denial? Knowing one would never have a regular orgams again could be very tough.
      G.R.

      Delete
    2. Try as they might, no research has ever proven what causes prostate cancer... Having said that, there don't seem to be any effects in either abstinence or the use of prostate milking as an alternative to abstinence. So have fun!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the reply. I’ve read that. We’re going to have our fun. I tell her that she’s the boss when it comes to denying me but it’s all consensual. There is a part of me that has a fascination with being denied permanently though. Just the thought of being the one red blooded guy in the room who’s going to get future relief only through prostate milking is erotic and frightening. But people do it. Some men with health issues only get relief through milking. I’ll see how 2018 goes before I admit that fascination to her. I will check back.
      G.R.

      Delete
  4. Prostata Melken scheint eine feine Sache zu sein, aber wie bringe ich das meiner Frau bei, Sie ist 80 J. und ich bin 86 J. old.
    MfG. RS.

    ReplyDelete