Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Setting Up an FLR

I remember the day, well it was actually an evening after the kids went to bed, that Ivey came to me said she wanted to talk about changing our relationship. I was confused. What was there to change? We had a contract. I was in charge. I saw no need to change anything. But... I was not going to shut her down without hearing what she had to say.

Ivey began by showing me some of the websites that other Mistresses were running at the time. She complained that was NOT the way it should be. I agreed, but I still didn't understand what that had to do with our relationship. She carefully explained that she wanted to reverse the roles in our relationship. That kind of shocked me even though I had already taught her how to be a good Dominant in a BDSM relationship.


Ivey had already taken on a part-time male sub, but she said that was not really enough. She wanted to see if she could handle a full-time BDSM relationship in which she was in charge. Of course, that would mean that either I would have to become her sub or we would have to bring someone else into our home. Well, we had children to think of. That meant there was no way we could trust bringing someone new into our home. It would raise way too many questions. So I finally agreed to become her sub. Of course, I insisted on setting up a new contract.

It took us over a week to finally agree on the wording of this new contract. I wanted to protect myself as well as I had protected Ivey with out first contract. That took a bit of doing. But we finally worked out all the details and set a date for the switch to occur.

Yes, I was initially quite shocked when Ivey first broached the subject. But the more I learned about her way of doing things, the more impressed I became, and the more I like it. I think the thing I liked best was that I no longer had to make any major, or minor, decisions. In fact, the only thing I had to worry about was what I wanted to wear that day. Since I had a uniform to wear for my work (jeans and a company shirt) even that was pretty easy.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment