Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Cross-over Post

Below is a copy of a comment made concerning pegging and prostate milking. I wanted to share it with everyone and I will discuss it after you read it...

When we married, I thought my husband was a manly man; he certainly acted that way when we were dating. I began seeing a definite submissive side to his personality after a few months of being married.

I explored his willingness for anal play by first lightly fingering his bottom when I was sucking on him; his responses signaled his interest so I moved to lubricated finger full insertion and prostrate pressure.

He actually initiated anal stimulation during foreplay and intercourse by moving my hand to his bottom. Based on that, I got more explicit with him by teasing him with (a) medium diameter candle; his eyes told me he wanted it. Next step was a small butt plug that didn't look too threatening.

It didn't take too much work for me to get him working with me to do rhythmic Kegels with it in that added immensely to his pleasure. A few weeks of that and I thought he'd be eager or at least willing to try something more radical. But it took some coaxing.
It was to both move to a large butt plug and for him to do extended rhythmic Kegels while I watched. In the end, it took me withholding sex for a couple weeks and blindfolding him to get him to try it. The effect was truly amazing.

As I hoped, this form of anal masturbation was as addictive for him as it had been for me when a previous lover introduced me to anal stimulation and intercourse. We worked on this for several weeks until he got to where the rhythm got to an orgasm-like cadence.

What I mean by that is that his breathing and muscle movements followed a sequence of arousal, build-up, tension peak, and relaxation. I bought a strapon and decided to use it without showing or telling him what it was.

I got him blindfolded and lubricated and inserted the butt plug just like usual and told him to begin. After a minute or so of self stimulation, I told him we were going to do something new and that he needed to trust me.

I removed the plug, turned him on his back and pressed the tip of my well lubricated strapon up against his asshole. By then his instinctive reaction was to bear down, relax his muscles and allow my strapon to penetrate him. I slowly slid it in, then told him to tighten as I slowly slid it out. Then bear down and relax for a second penetration.

He picked up on the necessary sequential rhythm after several thrusts and we were on the way to our first pegging session. I knew from my own experiences with anal intercourse what his trajectory to an anal orgasm was likely to be.

I really got into it too and carefully watched his reactions. It was interesting to watch his penis which got fully erect, then flaccid, then kind of partially erect as I pushed him to the edge and he began trembling and then sweating and shaking uncontrollably.

His orgasm was fascinating to watch. I'd seen him ejaculate many times but this was totally different. There were no spurts; his semen just flowed out of his partially erect penis.

Annie”

This is an excellent description of how you and your partner can “ease” into pegging or prostate milking. I wish I had read this years ago when I first started out. It would have made things much easier for the both of us.

As for his ejaculation, it is my belief that what happened was simply that your pegging resulted in his prostate being massaged by the dildo and resulted in his being milked. Using this example, as I said in my last post, you may get only a few drops, but it will NOT spurt out as a normal orgasm does.
Thank you Annie, for that comment!

Mistress Ivey

9 comments:

  1. well done indeed
    i have been told it is a sissygasm when i cum from a pegging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pegging I`ed love to try it with the right girl but i have to say that Leggings if you have not tried them It`s not a boy or girl thing they just fell good .I wear them all the time at home. you`ll love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fantastic. Thank you. The best thing about a prostate orgasm (being milked) is that there is no drop in erotic desire afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s been awhile but I remember when my wife Irene was lingering in that area with her finger. Is she really going to put it inside my bottom?

    Well she did, then moved on to a variety of toys, including a new remote control version with several settings. She seems to thrive on violating my bottom as well as whipping it, before indulging in reverse cowgirl cunnlingus and subsequent intercourse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don`t know this ant right. OK a girl or the right girl can get a guy to do a lot of things but sticking things in his butt,why would he do that and why would she want to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loosen up ... and if you let it happen, you'll be able to answer that question for yourself. If not, you'll never know and will always wonder.

      Delete
  6. Think of the prostate similar to a clit... the more pressure and working on pleasing via fingers, tongue and lips, the bigger and better the build up... the stronger the orgasm. Same is true for a man with a prostate massage and the right stimulation and mental, emotional stimulation. My partner loves it and it a beautiful orgasm to see. It’s not gay or means he’s bi... it’s just another way to explore sexuality and controlling his orgasms if you choose too. Read about it and try it. Your man just may love it and love you more for being eager enough to possibly explore untold fantasies.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Brooke.
    You are so right about that. I loved it when Mistress Ivey would massage my prostate in stead of allowing me a normal release. The fun part? It was just like having a ruined orgasm except that I might not even get hard. That's when you REALLY feel cheated. But it is still fun!

    ReplyDelete