Wednesday, November 15, 2017

New Book

I know there are many women out there who suffer from one or more diseases that can cause major pain when having vaginal intercourse, I know this because I am a victim of just such a disease myself. I have long considered writing about it, but I really didn't what I, a sexual relationship writer, could say about it. But now, I realize just how many women suffer with one or more of these ailments that can make ruin a marriage or, at least, a sex-life.

I have had Interstitial Cystitis (IC) since 2003. I refused to become a victim of IC nor to allow it to ruin my family or my marriage simply because I could no longer withstand the pain of vaginal intercourse. If you suffer from any ailment that makes vaginal intercourse painful for you, you need this book.
I have spent years studying the sexual relationships of many different people. What I have learned about human sexual relationships is that vaginal intercourse is NOT the only way to have a happy, satisfying, sexual relationship with your partner.

I understand and have overcome the guilt feelings I first had even before I learned about my disease. I was unable to withstand the pain of vaginal intercourse and I felt guilty that I had to deny my husband the sexual pleasures he deserved. It almost ruined my marriage, but I refused to allow that.

Now, I am passing my knowledge on to you, whoever you may be, because there is no reason for you not to have a happy, loving, satisfying, sexual relationship with your partner. No longer will you have to feel guilty about your sexual relationship or the fact that you can no longer have vaginal intercourse. You owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.

You can pre-order this eBook NOW for only $2.99us at your favorite eBook store and it will be delivered to you on January 1st, 2018. Or you can order the paperback version for only $6.95us from Amazon NOW!
Don't wait until it is released!
On January 1, 2018 the price goes up!
So reserve your copy NOW!


Mistress Ivey

4 comments:

  1. OK this is just a phase things will get better. HE YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD BE KISSING YOUR ASS EVERY DAY , JUST FOR SHOWING THAT HE LOVES YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have all your books and a big fan. Thanks for writing this recent book, which I read and enjoyed, but I bought it for my wife who also has pain during intercourse, hopefully she will not feel guilty and have some new ideas. I'm fine without intercourse and enjoy other activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smashwords link allows me to "add to my library", but does not contain an option to "buy" or pre-order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, the book will be charged to you on the release date and will then be available for download. In the mean time, you can download the "Sample" if you want to read some of it.

      Delete