Friday, October 5, 2018

First Punishment


Sorry for the late post. There has been a lot going on here, lately.

I remember distinctly my first punishment from Mistress Ivey. I admit, I earned it. In fact, I did it deliberately, as I suppose many of you have, just to see what she would do. So what did I do? Let's just say I didn't do what I was supposed to do.
I was ordered to prepare a bath for Mistress and I deliberately filled the tub with COLD water. Needless to say, when she put her foot in the water, you could here her yell for blocks! She yelled for me to come into the bath room, at which time she began to scold me. She knew that I had to have done it deliberately. So the first part of my punishment was to strip down and climb into the tub... naked! Yikes! It was winter and the water was near freezing! She made me splash it up over my entire body. During the entire time she made me sit there... Twenty minutes in all,

Once I was allowed to get out, she didn't allow me to dry myself off. Instead, she made me refill the tub properly and give her a proper bath while my body air-dried. Let me tell you, that would have been bad enough, but in the Winter, we keep the indoor temp set to 68-degrees. Oh, and metal chastity cages don't warm up quickly, either!

When she had finished her bath, dried off and dressed, she told me that my punishment was NOT over. I was allowed to dry off what little water still remained on my body and then meet her in the bedroom. When I entered, I knew I was going to be warmed up... At least my bottom would be. Still naked, I was told to kneel bu the bed and bend over it. She used a small paddle to administer the final part of my punishment. 25 blows to each cheek! And she did NOT go easy on me! The rest of the night I spent sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Just for future reference, I don't recommend filling your wife's (or Mistress') tub with cold water!

nemo


9 comments:

  1. i thought cold water would be chillin
    as in chill out be cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip about not filling your wife's bath tub with cold water, although to be honest, I had already figured out for myself that it is probably not a good idea! Thanks also for your blog in general. The topics you cover are ones which my partner and I find interesting: FLR, chastity and spanking. I often wonder how many women spank or otherwise dominate their partner in private, I suspect it is quite a large percentage.
    terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an exact count Terry, but, yes, it is a large percentage. Thank you for reading this blog. Your support is appreciated. There have been times when I was spanked and/or paddled. Perhaps I'll write about some of those in a later post.

      Delete
  3. I would never do that to my wife. she would spank hard if I did that to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I ask you a question? I recently went to a sex shop to buy a chastity device. The sales assistant was a middle-aged woman, when I told her what I wanted, she asked if it was for me to wear. I said yes, and she asked if I had much experience of chastity. I said no and explained that it was not intended for long-term use, my girlfriend wanted to prevent me indulging in certain activities (I did not want to use the word masturbation) when she went shopping etc. The sales assistant smiled and said "Very sensible of her." She said a cheap chastity cage would suffice for this purpose. If my girlfriend later decided to keep me in chastity long term, we could come back and buy something more expensive. We have now tried it out and there is one slight problem: the ring that fits around the base of the penis and the testicles is fairly small and very uncomfortable to wear. Is there any solution, other than buying a new chastity device? We have thought of using a plastic cable tie instead of the metal ring. Would this be a possibility?
    terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry,
      I don't know what brand of chastity device you bought, but if you can contact the manufacturer you may be able to get a larger ring. If not, and you end up purchasing another, I strongly suggest looking at the HolyTrainer line. They are the most comfortable chastity device I have found and they are very well made.
      Good luck,
      nemo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your help! I will take a look at the Holy Trainers. Apart from the tight ring, I find the device OK to wear. When I first came across the idea of male chastity it seemed crazy to me, but now that I have tried it, I can see the advantages.
    terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously dude, I would have taken the spanking for you, just to see her reaction. It's too bad she didn't just jump right in! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete