Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The First Time


For the next few months, I am going to post a series of articles entitled “How It Feels.” This series is going to look at Female Led Relationships and Male Chastity from a man's point of view when his significant other is the one who wants to change things. Basically, it will be a look at how he feels, and what thoughts might go through his head when his partner decides to “give it a go.” Basically, it will be a look back on how things went for me. What I felt, and what other guys sometimes feel when things change. When the relationship evolves from the “normal” to a Female Led Relationship. And, of course, chastity.

Mistress Ivey always covered life from the woman's perspective. I plan to show this kind of relationship from a guy's point of view. The only difference is that “he” will not have to figure out how to approach “her” to get things started. I realize that that is one of the hardest things a guy has to do when he wants an FLR, but his wife has never considered it. I will cover that aspect later. There is an old post on my blog that is a letter from a guy to his woman telling her the benefits of an FLR. Actually, there is a link to it at the top of the page. It's called “To My Wife” and it pretty much covers that side of things.

My goal, with this series, is to show women (and men) how it feels from the male side of things. I think, once a woman knows how men feel about most things, she will realize that there is no reason for her to fear this kind of relationship, nor will she worry about the things Ivey proposed she do having a negative effect. They won't! Men, whether they know it or not, WANT this kind of relationship. I can say that with certainty because, I admit, I never thought I would enjoy being someone's “slave” or whatever you want to call it. But I found it much more exciting and rewarding, than anything I had experienced before. And I had been married twice before!

Hold onto your hats, folks! The truth is out there, and I am going to bring it straight to you...

nemo

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your inside perspective as from someone who has experienced an FLR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nemo. I feel sorry for your loss. Thank you for all your articles and continuing this blog after Iveys passing. I have just discovered this blog today so a lot of reading awaits. Best regards Michael from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the blog... And, yes, you do have a lot of reading to do.

      Delete