Wednesday, August 15, 2018

It's Sad...

To see what happens to a cock that no longer has anyone to control it, to tease it, to keep it locked up in chastity until it is time for it be released. Well, at least, that's how I feel. Since I have had no one to control me or my poor cock for the last five months, it seems a shame. I mean, here I am, probably the best example of how to be a submissive, male locked in chastity, and totally controlled by a woman, and I have no one...

Raise your hand if you agree with that statement. I happen to be the embodiment of that statement. Alone, after seventeen wonderful years with a loving partner who knew what it meant to control a man and his organ. 

It seems a shame, to me, that such a person has no one to turn to. No one I can ask to be my Mistress. I am stuck here in this house all by myself (except for my 19 year old step-son) with no one tell me to put my cock back in it's cage. Or to let it out for an occasional orgasm.

I am too old to go shopping for another Mistress. Besides, who would want a 67 year old chastity sub anyway? Oh well, life goes on. Or so I am told. I really don't care to masturbate without direction or orders to do so. It just isn't the same. Back me up on that guys. I don't know what to do with myself without someone to tell me what needs to be done.

Well, I guess I have cried on all your shoulders long enough. I hope to be in better spirits next week. Thanks for ready this post, though! Remember to smile even if that photo is being taken while you are standing naked outside somewhere just because you were ordered to do so. At least you had someone to give you that order. ;)

nemo

8 comments:

  1. We do it in a different way. Linda does not want to order me around but allows me to serve and service her and weekly we have an evaluation. Even if you do not have someone to order around, maybe you could find someone to attend to who would appreciate you immensely. Those women are all different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that. you have everything under control, Gary. Or... Rather, she does. I know it sounded like I am taking pity on myself in this post, but wait until you read next weeks. All will become clear. Well, some things will.
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Mistress Ivey had some readers out there, that would be glad to give you a hand and take your keys. When I'm feeling sad, it's a good idea to go do some volunteer work and helping others always cheers me up.

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John. Actually, I am fine. i just miss her some days more than others. But I thought I might start posting some things about how it feels to be under the control of a good Keyholder. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. We miss her also:) She was about the only author my wife would read. That would be a great idea. Some of her tricks and techniques, would also be appreciated.

      John

      Delete
    3. Well John,
      Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am going to work on a series talking about what it is like for a guy when his wife (or whoever) decides to become a Keyholder and he is her first target. I am calling it "The 'First' Series."

      Delete
  3. Memo, I don't understand, what happens with Mitress Ivey? And be strong my friend, belive there are no age to start again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your encouragement. I doubt I will ever have another wife, much less, another Keyholder. But that does NOT mean there isn't, or won't be, another woman in my life. only time will tell.

      Delete