Sunday, January 1, 2017

Games You Play

First of all, I want to wish you all a very happy new year! You, my readers, are very important to me. You have stuck with me through good times and bad. You have contributed more than you know to many of my books. I just want to say, "Thank you!"

I know that many of you, both males and females, enjoy playing games. Sexually oriented games, that is. I have put a few examples in my books, but you, my readers, often have ideas that I have not thought of. So...

Email me your favorite game(s). Send them to: cbt.mstrss@gmail.com

I am looking for everything from making him drop his pants on demand to how you would play a game of strip-checkers, or even how you determine how many strokes he gets when you want him to masturbate for you (or you for her).

Do you go to sleep while holding his cock and expect him to fall asleep too? Without cumming? Do you make him wear your panties to bed, or to work? Does he have to roll boxcars (or snake-eyes) in order earn an orgasm? Whatever little games you play, let me hear about them.

Does your Lady make you take icy cold showers when you get an unauthorized erection? Do you have to do give her a certain number of orgasms before you are allowed to have one? Then write me and tell me all about it.

Yes, I want to hear from both men and women, dominant or submissive. I want to know what kinds of little games you find erotic. Are you a submissive female? Tell me what your Master does to make things fun. Are you dominant to your guy? Tell me what you make him do to earn an orgasm.

I want to hear all about those little sex games you and your partner play. Thanks!

Mistress Ivey

1 comment:

  1. Delicia de bunda linda,cu e buceta deliciosa,adoraria lamber-la todinha e socar essa pica até o saco,que tesão,estou nu aqui e fiquei de cacete empinado de tasão bela,muito gostosa,beijos...

    ReplyDelete