Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Male Chastity Pt-4

More of What Men Really Want

I am sorry for not including everything men want in my last post. but let's face it, men are greedy when it comes to sex! So there are a lot of things men want. Not to mention that each man is different and you should do your best to figure out what some of those things are. Also, his desires will, more than likely, change over time. What he finds humiliating today, may not be enough for him tomorrow.

I will probably receive a lot of grief for this one, but one of the things men really want from male chastity is humiliation. Come on now... The fact that he wanted to have his jewels locked up so that only one person would have control of when and how he ejaculates is pretty humiliating. So, don't even try to deny it guys.


If you talk with your chaste hubby, it should be easy to find a few things that he wouldn't mind doing, even though they are a bit humiliating. Would he rather be punished by having to hold a penny against the wall, or be paddled? By-the-way, either one of those is humiliating. Make him insert a butt-plug before you take him shopping. Chances are, he will feel humiliated even though no one else knows he is wearing it.

Of course, not all things will be that easy to discover. The best way to find out is to assign him a task or chore and watch his reaction. If he flatly refuses to do it, don't get angry or throw it in his face that this was all his idea. Instead, ask him why he doesn't want to do it. Let him explain himself and then you can move on to something else.

It is a good idea to work up a contract, but if you are in a trial period for say, a week or two, or even a month, it would be best to make a note of the things he refuses to do. That way, you can put those limitations into your first contract. You will have limitations also, but you won't need to put them into a contract. After all, YOU are the Keyholder and, therefore, YOU make the rules. But just because you can make the rules, you should refrain from making rules that might make your partner hate chastity. Let's be honest here, it's better to make a few concessions than to ruin the whole thing by being stubborn. There will be time for that later.

Learning what your guy wants is an on-going process. Not just because it changes a lot, but because there may be things you never thought of. Again, pay attention to the stories he reads. Have him tell you about them, or simply read them yourself. You can get a great many ideas from the stories he reads. You also want to talk about them while you are teasing him. Use the stories as insights into what he likes. Tease him by telling him that you want to do something he read in one of those stories. If he likes the idea, he will probably not admit it, but if hates the idea he will let you know!

Until next time,

nemo


For more in-depth information, consider one of theses books:


6 comments:

  1. The punishment exciting!
    Humiliating if not working
    erection at the required time.
    Here is the help from the partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Nemo, but I have to disagree with you about the "humiliation" aspect. Neither Mrs Edge nor I are interested in humiliation. For us, "enforced chastity" is more a kink about *control*. Mrs Edge enjoys knowing that she has control over my sex, erections, and orgasms; she enjoys knowing that she can easily (and constantly) keep me aroused. To her, and aroused husband makes her feel sexy and attractive.

    On my end, I enjoy turning over that control, and I really like the constant low-level buzz of arousal. If she started finding things to humiliate me with, I'd lose interest pretty quickly. And on her end, if I asked for some humiliation, she would be very uncomfortable with that. Mrs Edge wants to think of me as strong and competent, and in her mind, "making me" perform some humiliating task would take that away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must also disagree. Humiliation is a different sort of kink than enforced chastity. In my case, we practice both, but things you identify as humiliating (spanking, standing in the corner) may feel humiliating, but I think are further expressions of control.

    You may find surrendering control humiliating. I don't. Mrs. Lion can make me do humiliating things if it arouses me. But our base power exchange has nothing to do with it. My chastity is never part of any BDSM things we might do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no humiliation as part of our enforced chastity. My wife controls my orgasms and I have accepted that as part of our marital arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, then... I stand corrected. For many people, humiliation is NOT a part of the game. But for many, it is. In fact, I have spoken with many men who enjoy the fact that they feel humiliated just gong out in public while locked up. It gives them a little thrill thinking that other people might figure it out.

      To each his own...

      Delete