Wednesday, September 26, 2018

FIrst T&D


Believe it or not, neither of us (Ivey or myself) had ever done anything even resembling tease and denial. Every session we had up to this point had ended in at least one of us having an orgasm. And, no, it was not always me.

We had just finished signing our new FLR contract (agreement) when Ivey told me to go to the bedroom, strip naked and wait for her on the bed. Being a man, and always horny, I had no problem doing as she had ordered.

It didn't ever matter to me how tired I was, when the offer was made, I would be sure and muster whatever energy was necessary to hand the situation. (I am talking about sex, of course.) I did as I was told. After all, I did want to make things easy for her and I wanted to show her what a good little sex-slave I could be.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get ready. I took a quick shower because I like to be all clean any time I might engage in sexual activity. I think it is only polite to do so. Anyway, I waited for over thirty minutes and was wondering what Ivey had in mind. I was nervous because, after all, this was our first sexual encounter since Ivey took control. I continued to wait. All in all, I waited over two hours for Ivey to show up.

When Ivey finally walked through the door into our bedroom, she made no apologies for having made me wait so long. I continued to wait while she showered and whatever it is women do to get ready for a night of sexual activity. But when she finally climbed onto the bed, she was wearing a brand new baby-doll nightie. She looked so hot I was ready for anything!

Ivey spent the next twenty or so minutes talking to me about what she expected out of me as her junior partner, while gently stroking my hard cock slowly and gently. It was hard for me to concentrate on what she was saying when she was sexually exciting me as she was. She kept talking and stroking and stroking and talking. She continued this for over and hour. Of course, be that time I was begging her to let me cum. Almost screaming it. I could no longer hear what she was saying. All I could think of was my own gratification.

Eventually, Ivey stopped touching me altogether and told me to go to sleep. She said she was finished and that I just needed to go to sleep. I was warned that if I masturbated, I would find my cock locked up in a tiny little cage. So I simply lay there, thinking how good it would feel to ejaculate. I wanted to cum in the worst way! But I wasn't allowed that privilege. The truth is, I did not sleep at all that night. It was a good thing the next day was Saturday, because if I had to work, I wouldn't have been able to stay awake.

That was the first of many tease and denial session I would endure, but I will NEVER forget it!

nemo

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. What came to mind immediately was a chapter from the Real Women Don't Do Housework in which the author advocates sexual teasing while doing 'instructive/suggestive' talk as a means of solidifying her words into her male partners' mind. I have had that done once and it was indeed a powerful experience. You are a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I will have to check that out.

      ;)

      Delete
    2. Here's a good sample of what she believes and advocates
      http://rwddh.blogspot.com/2016/12/hypnotic-conversation.html

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I will check it out. ;)

      Delete