Wednesday, April 5, 2017

More on Fantasies

As you have probably guessed, men's fantasies are extremely important when it comes to tease and denial. You don't even have to be in the same room with your partner if you can find a way to stimulate his libido with a fantasy. You don't even have to tell him an entire fantasy. Once you know a few of his favorite ones, or have planted a few of your own, all you need to do is remind him of one of them and he will become turned on, no matter where he is or what else he might be doing at the time.

Most men have such vivid imaginations, at least when it comes to sexual activities, that they can often think of nothing else once their mind gets focused on a fantasy. Let's take Bob, for example. (Bob is fictional, by the way.) His wife sent him a text that read simply, “Jane is coming over for dinner and I want you to serve us. You will wear only your chastity device and nothing else.” She sent this text about 10:am, while Bob was at work, and by the time poor Bob got home, he was almost frantic. He had a hard-on that just wouldn't quit, even though it was limited by his chastity device.

He didn't know if his wife was serious about Jane coming to dinner, or that he would be expected to serve it to the wearing only his chastity device. Why? Because his wife would not answer her phone or reply to any of his text messages all day. To make things worse, when he finally arrive home, Bob's wife ordered him to strip naked, except for the chastity device, of course, and start preparing dinner.

Bob had no idea that his wife had not, in fact, invited her friend Jane for dinner. Poor Bob didn't know that until dinner was ready to be served. His wife made him serve it to her, dressed the way he was, and Bob loved every minute of it.

After dinner, Bob and his wife discussed what had happened. She discovered that poor Bob was scared to death that he was going to have to serve dinner to his wife's friend as directed. He had been quite turned on by it all day. In the back of his mind, he thought his wife would surely not make him do it. But the closer dinner time came, the more excited Bob got.

My point of this story is simple... It is so easy to put your partner's fantasies to use that you would be crazy not to do it every now and then.

Mistress Ivey

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend's previous two marriages were too mean, abusive husbands who treated her and her daughter's the way all females within that community were treated. As property too be kept bare, bent over, exposed, and raped by any male who's dick needed a nude female body to be shoved into, regardless of her age, or his. When her and I started dating, we came to an understanding with those exes two of her daughter's still lived with. If thier mother hasn't already cut thier dicks off and shoved them down thier throats for touching her girls, I already had arrangements with old Army buddies living nearby to have what I needed to convert sick pedophile dad into chum to be sold at bait shop. Since being naked in front of daughter was the norm in that community, we allowed that as long as he kept his hands and other appendages to himself. Her 16 year old daughter was used to being nude all the time, so she wanted to continue that lifestyle even though she wasn't being forced too do so anymore her mother didn't like wearing clothes in front of me, and made it clear that after accidentally walking in on me getting out of the bathtub that I had things backwards. She wasn't offended by me exposing myself to her, but she was offended that I kept trying to cover myself and hide my erecting penis from her view. It was bad enough I made her wait so long to have a good close look at my manhood, but seeing it harden and grow and keep on growing right in front of her eyes without having the decency to rip her clothes off , bend her over and give her a good plowing and show her how badly I wanted her (the way you showed a girl you liked her in her hometown, slamming balls into her asshole in front of everyone so they could see how pretty he thought you were.) I was nude, dick standing at attention, and I didn't have the common courtesy to rip her clothes off and rape her propper, or have my way with her, the way she worded it. Different childhoods, I guess. No one before me had ever "asked forvher concent before touching or plowing her vaginal and other womanly orifices, and I wasn't used to females waiting for me to give them the go ahead before fondling and playing with my manly appendages for thier own amusement. She needed to be used, because that was how she was raised, and since I was used as a teaching tool fo girls as a youth, I wasn't used to being the user, rather than the usee, so I ended the stalemate by kissing her, looking into her eyes, as I pulled her mouth open by the chin, shoved my erection inside, grabbing two handfuls of her hair, and pushing my balls hard against her chin, holding her head in that position telling her that I would have my way with her for 30 minutes, than she would have her way with me for 30 min. Right afterwards. We were always nude inside the appartment after that, with the understanding that when one of us noticing my dick stiffening, it didn't matter wich one of us inserted into her vaginal, as long as we made sure never to let a perfectly good wood go to waist. When her daughter was home for the weekend, my girlfriend insisted we let her observing our lovemaking rituals close up, because she felt it would be good for her to see penetration being as much the woman's responsibility, as the man's, since our lovemaking was the first example of mutual affection and intimacy she had ever been witness too, having been raped herself, all to often as a young girl. If her mom and I got engaged, I would be the first man in her mom's life to actually be shown off in the buff by his woman, rather than the other way around, as it always was the case back home. I wasn't a submissive by orientation, but I had no problems with submitting to the will of an assertive female when she is in the mood to give, and me in the mood to recieve. Her mom liked exposing her daughter to this give and take, with a man who was intimate with her mother, and not abusive too her.

    ReplyDelete