Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Apologies

I must apologize for not having posted the last two weeks. I thought I was covered but I wasn't. I have been ill (still am) but that's not an excuse.

This weeks topic,,, How to take care of your sick Dominant wife. The first thing you must remember is that, just because she is under the weather, doesn't mean you can slack off. After all, you wouldn't want her to slack off if you were ill, now would you?

At one time, you decided that serving her was what you wanted. There is no better time to do that than when she is ill. In fact, it's the best time to put everything you've got into your service to her. Believe me, it will NOT go unnoticed. Try to make her as comfortable as you can. Don't ask a lot questions (“can I get you anything” is not one of them). Don't expect her to tell you what to do all the time. Odds are, you know what to do. This is the time to do it without making her tell you.

She is, most likely, not an invalid, but that doesn't mean you can't do things for her. Make yourself a list, if you don't already have one, of all the things you need to do. Like wash the dishes, clean the house, take out the trash, and anything else you can think of. Yes, you can include fixing meals, especially breakfast in bed.

Even if your woman is only down for a couple of days, your attention to detail and hard work will pay off. She will be eager to reward you for how well you took care of her. Rewards are always nice, and if she is anything like me, she will want to make them special, just for you.

That's about all I can handle at the moment. Thanks for reading it.

Mistress Ivey

6 comments:

  1. Love that art, it is so hot! Would love to have my wife do that to me. But this had very good advice, even for those of us who can't convince their wife that she should be dominant. I can get a little teasing from her, but that is the extent of it. She is still in the 1960's fog of thinking that an equal relationship can work without arguments developing, and I am too naturally a leader to submit without some weekly teasing, denial and spanking, which she feels is just too much work and contrary to HER nature. But when she is ailing, I make sure to pamper her extra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Ivey, hope you are feeling better soon and back in the pink as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post.. My wife has been under the weather this last week she's feeling better now..Hope you do as well ..RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not well Mistress Ivey and wishing you a speedy recovery.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apology necessary Mistress Ivey. Your advice is always welcome, whenever you decide to blog. A man should always be there when his partner is in need.I do hope that you get better soon. jbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, I think my wife is ready to take over the rule of me and our home. I think she was waiting for my unconditional surrender to her, which I promised today. No conditions or timetables on her, no contracts, and her fully in charge whenever she chooses or doesn't choose to exercise her authority. Just texting her about it made me horny and dripping. She responded right away with orders to mop the floors, take care of the dishes, change out the sheets and wash the used ones. She is already good at tease and denial, and now she will extend that control over everything, and I think maybe even spank me when I mess up or talk back. I'm in heaven. Time to get busy so she is pleased when she gets home.

    ReplyDelete