Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Do You Want An FLR?

I get this question from women whose husbands have been nagging them to take control of them. They either don't see the benefits out weighing the work they think they will have to do themselves, or they see only the “kinky” side of it. But there are many benefits men don't often relate to their mates when they want an FLR. So, allow me to enlighten those who don't fully understand it.

A Female Led Relationship is just that, Female Led! There are no rules that say you have to do anything kinky, although I find those kinds of things can be fun. Simply put, it means that the head of the household is the woman, not the man. She makes the decisions as to who will take little Bobby to soccer practice on Saturday and who will do the grocery shopping. It means that she will decide what movies you go to and where you will eat when you dine out.

An FLR is nothing more than a switch in the basic roles of the people involved. That does not include, necessarily, who earns the money. It involves who makes the decisions. Which decisions she wants to make may vary from one relationship to another. After all, every couple is different. What works for Jane and Jim down the street may not work for you. But the basic premise is good for every relationship, FLR or not.

If you want to be in control of where the family spends its money, or where you shop, or when you will go out to diner, or even what you do in bed, then you need an FLR. If you don't care to be the one doing what your partner wants most of the time, then you don't need an FLR.

Chances are, when your relationship started, no one sat down and discussed who would be responsible for what. It was just assumed that things would work themselves out. Well, if you are not happy with the way things worked out, it's up to you to change things. You might want to talk about an agreement. A formal, written agreement. By writing down who will be in charge of what, you may not have an FLR, but at least you will know what is expected from each of you. That is how FLR's get started.

If you need to build your own confidence, or figure out a way to take control, then you might want to look into taking a class somewhere. If you wanted to learn how to be a better cook, you could take a class at your local Jr. College, or from a friend. If you want to learn how to take control of your family life, you need to learn how to be in control. ConquerHim can help.

Remember, you don't have to be in charge of everything! Just take control of those things that you don't want to do for yourself. Make your life better, easier, or more controlled.

Mistress Ivey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mistress you do speak the truth I have serv ed a few. Different Mistresses they have been LT and each Mistress is different. When it comes to a FLR but the one thing is we talked about it even when not living with her are if I did I new she always had control. I been blessed to be with a Mistress that like both side of it control and the kink I new I was the bitch she like the sex part to but she did the fucking 98% of the time but she always got pleasured first then if I was allowed to cum it was her choice and it wasn't having sex with her I was good with that I knew she got what she wanted I was happy cause she was but outside I was allowedto make some disssion but I no she took care of me and I took care of her and I knew I was her property liked to be used for her pleasure cause it gave me pleasure so like you said each is different but I liked serving one not the person that w as a Mistress jumper as I call them not one to do a session with her then another the next time. I been lucky but when not in one I do have friends that enjoy it so I stI'll make sure they are pleasured first I like both side it makes it complete to me anyway I could go on but enough for now thank you for you post and I kinda of covered both I guess in a way thank you for your time I could put my input in thank you

    ReplyDelete