I think a great many women who end up putting their partners in chastity, for whatever reason, don't fully understand the tease and denial (T&D) aspect of sexual activities. If you ask any male how long a good tease session should last, you may very well get answers like, “As long as you can keep me hard,” or “At least an hour at a time.”
I am sure your chaste man would love for you tease him as long and as often as you can find the time, but who can really keep it up (pun intended) for that long? What I have found to be most effective, are shorter teases leading up to a longer (maybe 20-30 minutes) tease as the grand finale. Of course, if you can muster the energy for a 30-60 minute tease once every week or so, that's great! But for daily teasing, I recommend much shorter, more frequent sessions.
You wouldn't want your guy to top you from the bottom, simply by telling you he needs more attention, now would you? After all, we all know he wants far more attention than we are capable of giving him. So, pace yourself. Here are a few examples of simple, short teases you can do almost any time.
- Call him on the phone and tell him the beginning to one of his favorite fantasies.
- Stop him as he is passing through the room you are in and make him expose himself to you. You can fondle him, if you like, or have him fondle himself. This takes about two to five minutes, or as long as you would like it to take.
- While watching TV have him fondle himself until he gets hard. Then reach over to make sure he did it right. Thank him for doing it for you and go back to watching your show.
- Text him during the day and have him do something for you, such as going to a restroom and send you a photo of his cock, or maybe tell him to insert a butt-plug.
- When you have just climbed into bed, and are too tired for a long tease session, fondle his balls until you tire of it, or fall asleep.
Remember, teasing does NOT necessarily lead to ejaculation. It's not called “Tease and Denial” for nothing!