Monday, October 3, 2011

Love That Menthol!

I'm not talking about cigarettes. I'm talking about all those pain-relieving creams you can use for so many purposes. You know the ones, they have menthol, eucalyptus, or ginger root (or all three) in them. Once you get past the smell (some more than others) there are so many wonderful things you can do with them.

I'm talking about Mentholatum, Bengay, Icy-Hot, Tiger Balm and the other brands that seem to get hot or extremely cold when applied to sensitive parts of the body. They are so much fun to tease my slave (nemo) and keep his mind on me long after I have finished my teasing. Here are some ideas you can use on your partner:

  • The next time you masturbate him, use Icy-Hot cream. It makes a good lubrication (like hand lotion) and stays with him long after you finish.
  • Don't forget to put a good amount of 'something' on his balls before he leaves for work.
  • If he sits in front of the TV too much, try putting a little bit on his anus. That should get him off the couch for awhile.
  • Try rubbing a good amount on the cheeks of his ass, too. He won't think much of it at the time, but after he pulls his pants back up it will grab his attention.
  • Coat his cock and balls before he heads for the golf course with his buddies.
  • Before he satisfies you with his tongue, apply a dab of cream to his anus. Tell him he can stop when he can no longer feel the cream (assuming you can last that long).
  • If, like me, you enjoy watching him squirm (especially in public), Try coating his cock and balls just before you go out for that quiet dinner at your favorite restaurant.

You may as well avoid using it on his nipples, no matter how much you will be tempted. Most men won't feel much there. I have used it on a man with very sensitive nipples, and it just wasn't effective.

I am sure you can come up with a lot more opportunities than these. I just wanted to stir your imagination and get you thinking more about teasing your guy in ways you may have forgotten. I invite everyone to leave a comment and let me know what you use these kinds of inspiring creams for.

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment