Friday, August 4, 2017

Yoga Burn!

I don't often promote (or even review) products unless I feel VERY strongly about them. I think most of you know that. But, being a woman myself, and knowing how difficult it is to lose weight, much less “get into shape,” I just had to share this with you.

Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified yoga instructor, a certified personal trainer and female fitness expert. She has taught all major forms and styles of yoga for over a decade through some of the most renowned gyms in North America as well as Yoga Studios.

The secret to the success of the Yoga Burn for women program lies in that's referred to as Dynamic Sequencing. Which is the way in which the Yoga Burn For Women program teaches you how to properly perform each movement and then continues to adapt and increase the challenge at the precise moment your body starts to get used to the routine. This forces your body to change and adapt, which in turn, helps to build a shapely, feminine body that not only looks better, but feels better too! Yoga Burns for Women's unique 3-phase program guides you through 15 different videos that are laid out in a way that will keep your body and mind guessing to insure you do not get bored, or hit a plateau.”

I don't really now what makes it work, but it does! I have tried it and I can attest that it really does work. I hate to exercise, but this program really isn't that difficult. In fact, I find it rather fun to do. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read all about for yourself. Just click the link below and see for yourself.


Mistress Ivey

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the yoga update I love it. yoga is super and I love it. Insanity by beach body does what it says, it`s hard to keep up with them, but it`s a good start. just try it and you will see results.I`m not the most motivator but i`ve been there.Women are as tough as they want to be. Most women are stronger than men, but they don`t know it Push them and make them do there best When you beat them it`s ok he did his best. You are superior to him and he loves you.

    ReplyDelete