Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Fantasy Series

My new book series is coming along wonderfully. Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your stories and to those who are stilling planning to.
Yes, I need MORE stories! I have enough to fill two books right now, and they will be out before the end of the month, if all goes well. But I am hoping for many more stories, from my readers. I know there are more of you out there who probably think you can't write well enough, or you can't think of anything to write.
Well, don't worry. I am the only one who will see the first draft. I will review your story, edit it, then pay you for it, and, finally, publish it in one of my upcoming volumes. I won't publish your name if don't want. I will use any pen name you like.
Don't fantasize? If you live a female dominated lifestyle, then you have stories to tell. Things you do every day, or even once, can be turned into a story. Just write it all down and send it to me.
I have to admit, I love the stories I received so far. So don't delay. If you would like to see your fantasy or story in print, or just want to share an experience with other folks just like you, this is your chance! Don't miss it.
I will get back to my usual posts next week...
Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment