Monday, January 5, 2015

Femdom Fantasy Books

I have repeatedly said that men (and women) have fantasies. Their fantasies are usually quite different, but that's not what this post is about.
I am putting out a call to anyone (male or female) who is willing to share their fantasies, stories, or real-life experiences with me and possibly my readers. I am putting together a book of Femdom (female dominance) stories and fantasies. I need ideas and good stories. I intend to cover all aspects of female dominance and male submission. So, even if you don't think you can write, give it a try. If I like it, I can polish it up and maybe publish it in my new book.
I know many of you love to read stories and fantasize about them. I am also sure that many of you have the time to write out a few of your own stories and fantasies. So take a chance. What have you got to lose? If I decide to publish your story, I will pay you for it! So go ahead, submit your stories and fantasies. Just make sure it is your own! DO NOT plagiarize anything. If I even suspect that you have used someone else's work, I will simply throw it in the trash.
Send your stories to me either as an email or an attachment. I can read just about any word processor document (except for Lotus). So don't worry about that.
Send them to:


Here are just a few of the subjects I am looking for:
  • Serving/servicing your partner
  • Cuckolding and/or Bisexuality
  • CBT
  • Spanking/paddling
  • Chastity
  • Humiliation of all types
  • Cross Dressing
  • Bondage and/or BDSM
  • Punishment & Discipline
  • Strap-on play
  • Prostate Milking
  • And of course, Tease & Denial
  • Anything else you can think of...

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment