Monday, October 31, 2011

Reaching Too Far


If you have been interested in prostate milking, but have not been able to achieve good, consistent results, I may have stumbled onto the answer. I recently became aware of a problem that is more common that I originally thought. It seems that many (me included) try too hard and reach too far when attempting to massage our partner's prostate. I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that this is an easy thing to do.

As you can see from the photos, you should only have to insert your finger up to the second knuckle. If you are pushing your finger all the way in, you may be reaching too far. You should also be aware that you may not get much semen when doing this. If you get a small amount, allow your partner a minute to rest before you continue your massage.

Never press too hard. A firm, but not hard, pressure is all you need to get the results you want. If your partner is complaining that it hurts when you massage his prostate, you are probably doing one or two things: 1) You are pressing too hard or, 2) you are pressing on his bladder. If you reach too far in, you may (if you are lucky) press his seminal vesicles. These can (if done just right) produce more seminal fluid than the prostate. However, it is much more difficult to reach these vesicles. If you only reach the tip of these vesicles, you will be pressing more on his bladder and this can cause a great deal more pain than you it should.

So, I don't recommend trying to massage the seminal vesicles. Once your partner becomes more used to having his prostate massaged, he will begin producing more fluid from the massage. Remember, you can do this several times until all the seminal fluid has been expelled. You will only get a total amount approximately equal to one full ejaculation. The reason for this is that only one ejaculation is normal for a six hour period. That is, it takes about six hours for him to replenish his supply of semen.

If you have ever made your partner ejaculate several times within a few hours, you should have noticed a decrease in the amount of fluid produced in each successive ejaculation. If you practice ruined orgasms, you will notice the same decrease in semen production with each successive attempt. So, don't expect to get a full ejaculation's worth at the first massage. You will need to do it three or four times to “empty the balls” so to speak.

If you use an 'Aneros' or similar device, you should use a rocking motion in order to get the proper contact with the gland. You may also opt for an “in and out” or side to side movement of the device. So long as it rubs against the prostate gland, it should work.

Again, be patient, don't press too hard, and don't reach too far, and you should be successful. If you have questions, don't be afraid to write me. I will be discrete, and I welcome your questions.

Mistress Ivey

6 comments:

  1. This was a difficult task at first for Myself. I practiced and practiced with My lil pink pussy and it took Me 40 minutes to achieve My goal. Now after months of doing this task I have succeeded and am now down to 5 to 10 minutes. Thankfully!!
    It is a challenge but practice makes perfect and your slave becomes more used to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Mistress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivey, I appreciated this entry, but there's a disconnect between the scale of the two illustrations. I have (among many other toys) the small original aneros, and I have large hands. The aneros is 1/3 longer than my index finger, and the length to my second knuckle compared to the aneros is just at the end of it's ridged section, about 1/3 of its length.

    I suspect that the aneros line actually do press on the seminal vesicles, past the bladder, but they never say that in their literature or drawings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been using an Aneros Progasm prostate massager for about 3 months now (with the Wife's consent and permission) as she controls my orgasms. She allows me to cum in her presence approximately once a month - masturbation for me is never allowed. However, she has recently decided to let me milk my own prostate - i milk my own prostate using the aneros approximately every 2 weeks. i do it alone (she has no interest in participating or watching) and it takes me about 30 minutes from start to finish. The Aneros does an amazing job - after about 10 to 15 minutes of relaxing and contracting and allowing the Aneros to do its thing - the fluid begins literally pouring out - the first several streams are clear streams and then milky white streams begin to flow....the entire "streaming" process takes several minutes. After my prostate milking has finished - i remove the Aneros, wash up and continue with my day. i don't feel like i've had an orgasm yet my body has released all the fluid. An amazing process indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Ivey

    An awesome post and fab comments. i found it very very educative. i tried a long candle , about an inch thick on myself and i got an orgasm after about 5-7 minutes of using it ..my question is should i just drip or get an orgasm ? ..was the orgasm mental ? ...i did not touch or stimulate myself in any other way ...

    sadsack2008@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds to me as if you were successful. You didn't have an orgasm, you milked yourself. Pat yourself on the back and go out and find a woman whom you can teach this to!

      MI

      Delete