Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ruined Orgasm Milking

There are many ways to milk your man's ejaculate. Prostate milking, contrary to popular belief, only drains your man's semen. After all, that's what's made in the prostate. Unless you have edged your man, that's all you'll get. But you want more. Maybe you want him to drink his own cum, maybe you want him to be able to have unprotected sex for an extended period of time. Well, no matter what your reasons, if you want his actual ejaculate (semen, sperm, etc), then you need to learn how to ruin his orgasms.

By now, you should be familiar with the difference between a full orgasm and a ruined one. But just to refresh your memory, allow me to clarify it for you again. In a full orgasm, his cum will shoot, squirt, blast or explode from his cock as it jerks several times until he is totally spent. Since he had a full orgasm, he will, most likely, NOT be able to continue having sex. His desire will be gone, his erection will wither, and he would rather watch a ball game on TV than pay any attention to you.

A ruined orgasm, on the other hand, will not shoot, squirt, or spurt out in any way. Instead, it will only dribble or ooze if you prefer. Your man will NOT be satisfied. He WILL want to try again... Immediately! In fact, he will be able to have three or four more ruined orgasms before ALL his ejaculate is drained from his balls. His desire for sex will NOT diminish, making it extremely easy to continue milking him.

There are many, many methods of achieving a ruined orgasm. Here is a video (3 minutes) that demonstrates one simple way to milk your mate, partner, sub, guy or whatever you call him. It may take you a few minutes to get him to the point where you can ruin his first orgasm, but if you continue whatever got you there, you should be able to make him have several orgasms very close together. The above video demonstrates that. In under 3 minutes, this man's cock is drained completely with only one finger!

You can use any method of getting him to the point of no return that you like, even making him masturbate for you, as long as you stop before his first 'jerk' you can ruin his orgasm and, therefore, milk him dry in only a few minutes. The trick, as I said, is knowing when to stop. If you are not sure exactly when that is, practice. Make him tell you when he thinks he going to cum. If you stop too soon, no problem. Simply continue what you were doing until you think it is time to stop. If you are right, make a note of as many things as you can that indicated he was about to cum and begin again.

Milking is fun. It's also healthy for your man. Yes, even if you make him swallow what he spilled. So have fun experimenting. And if you should fail, simply try, try again!

Mistress Ivey

19 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    i am sur LO7 will as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-cum (Cowpers Fluid) is made in, what else, Cowpers Gland, not the prostate. It not only flows during arousal to act as a lubricant, but also makes up a small portion of a man's ejaculate. The remainder of the ejaculate is produced by the seminal vesicles (65-75%) and the prostate gland (25-30%). The prostate is a muscular gland and it provides the "squeeze" that propels the fluids out through the urethra during an ejaculation. Manually stimulating the prostate (as in milking by giving him a prostate massage) gives the same effect as a mild muscle contraction, causing some of the fluid held in the gland to be expelled. Interestingly, sperm cells, made in the testes make up only 2 to 5% of the ejaculate.

    Regardless of all this, you are right about ruined orgasms not being enough to result in the refractory downtime that we experience after a full orgasm. As you say, ruined orgasms are fun to experiment with, and may be good for prostate health (the jury is out on that one. So far there is no proof that periodic release of seminal fluid is necessary, or healthy, though overly vigourous stimulation of the prostate when milking can definitely case harm).
    PS - great video - I'm going to ask my wife to try that method next time she wants to ruin one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Harry.
    Of course, you are correct. If anyone has paid attention to my blog they know all that. All this information (in more detail) is available at:

    Lady Lubyanka's Blog

    I hope you've noticed that it is on my link list.

    Also I have posted the truth about all this before. I see the health issue as one of why not. By that I mean, we know it is not harmful, therefore, why not do it just in case it turns out to that is needed? After all, better to be safe than sorry. Wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing. I'm reading every word in each section.
    Just 2 months ago I purchased a cb diveice for my husband and started his training soon after.
    I'm loving it day in and day out. I have let him cum twice last month and once this month.
    I only wish I could find more females that have this same interest to chat with or write to.
    Jen.spritz@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife and I have been using chastity for several months. It ws my idea and she was reluctant at first but is now seeing the benefits. I am not sure how open she will be but I think she would benefit from having someone in a similar situation to talk with. Would you be interested?

      Delete
    2. Mike J - I am not sure who that question was meant for, but if your wife wants to email me she can do so at cbt.mstrss(at)gmail.com.

      MI

      Delete
    3. It was meant for the woman who posted it.THANK Y0U for the reply and this blog. I have shared many of the articles with her Nd she is reading your book now. Your blog is the reason we have made it this far and are continuing.
      Again, thank you Nd I will share with her your invite to have her e mail you.

      Delete
  5. I tried to view the video but it was deleted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. It was good video, but sometimes people copy videos from one website to another and when the owner finds out they delete it. I don't know where the original was posted or I would change the link.

      Delete
    2. http://www.tube8.com/amateur/tease-and-denial-handjob-with-a-lot-cum/751331/

      I think this is what you seek.
      Ctss. Denica

      Delete
  6. hey mistress Ivey, I am a sub and I need to know some more information about this... Can you e mail me at extremeplay19@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your site, Mistress Ivey, and I absolutely love all of your comments and suggestions.
    I am a sub and am trying to introduce your site to my Mistress/wife.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the same video at another site: http://www.tube8.com/amateur/tease-and-denial-handjob-with-a-lot-cum/751331/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A less satisfying version...
    My mistress started this technique a few days ago on me. The variation is that she stops after the first dribble, so I only get a partial draining. This is a discipline thing, and is done every day. Thank-you for your blog!!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mistress Ivey,
    I have a question regarding milking. Do you ever have Nemo fuck you after you have thoroughly milked him? I have read that a man can stay hard but will not be able to have an orgasm after had been well milked. Is that your experience?
    Thanks,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jack, that's the way it works. Once a man is drained through milking, he has little to nothing left to ejaculate. Therefore, he can have intercourse (or stay hard) as long as he is sexually (mentally) stimulated.

      MI

      Delete
  11. Personally, I would call what is shown in the video minimizing multiple orgasms. Minimizing and ruining are 2 different things and feel different (I know cause I'm a male who has had both done repeatedly). I would call minimizing very low levels of stimulation (as shown in the video) until cum slowly flows out, and can be continued as shown. Ruining I tend to think of more as full stimulation (like a handjob or sex) and then stoping all stimulation right before cumming, so it squirts and pumps as normal, but is very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this information. I am not in to bdsm but think I will try the technique in the article and the video. As a masturbation method it is hard to do when I get to the edge. The drive to finish is very strong but it seems like it could be fun to do. I am an older guy and this may help me to last longer with my lover. I could try this before going out with her. She may just love it. I will also ask if she is willing to work this out with me. Thanks for the great 411!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good read. Going to try it on myself tonight.

    ReplyDelete