Monday, January 3, 2011

Post Orgasm Torture (POT)

Maybe you have noticed, maybe not, but the head of a man's cock becomes extremely sensitive immediately after he ejaculates. This can be used to your advantage in several ways. Here are a few:
You can use it as a means of punishment for cumming without permission.
You can use it to torture him (pleasurably).
You can use it just to show him how cruel a Mistress you are.
This must be done immediately after ejaculation. All you have to do is grasp the shaft of his cock with one hand (hold on tight!) while rubbing the head of his cock with the palm of your other hand. His cock should be lubricated. If there is residual cum left over after a ruined (or unauthorized) ejaculation, that will work just fine. This action will drive him absolutely crazy so be sure he is properly restrained or he might just escape your grasp. He will NOT be able to restrain himself without a great deal of practice, so don't expect him too.
If you are using it as a punishment, be sure to let him know that. Even though it feels good, he will do all he can to make it stop! It's like being tickled. You can't help but laugh no matter how much you want it to stop. Odds are, though, he will not have experienced very much of this treatment in his life and will not be able to hold still, even for a few seconds.

This hyper-sensitivity may not last long, so be sure you take full advantage of what little time you have. If you have ruined his orgasm, he might become super-sensitive for a bit longer and you can have more fun with it. Just be sure he stays lubricated or you will rub the head of his cock raw and create sores that will make sex impossible for several days.

My favorite way of torturing my slave is to tease him for good long time, ruin his orgasm, and then torture his poor cock for another couple of minutes. You see how he squirms! Believe me when I say, if he is not properly restrained he WILL stop you! But have fun anyway.

Mistress Ivey

13 comments:

  1. my Wife on occasion does this exact same thing...She allows me orgasms at Her direction...but sometimes it just pleases Her to watch me squirm...of course...whether or not my orgasm is ruined...i am required to lick up and consume whatever comes out of Her penis and balls...thank You for Your wonderful blog...and thank You to my wonderful Wife for the life we now lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is an advantage for female to punish or torture male.... no guys can stand through it without begging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fantastic woman for encouraging this behavior. It is relentlessly and mercilessly sexy, and so few woman are even aware of the potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this treatment sooooo much. The only problem is my wife does not restrain me when she does it, and on the rare times she does, she stops when I beg her to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an ex who used to do this to me, it was incredible. She used to take me in her mouth to stop me pulling away, and I'd always be standing when she did it. She'd often do it until I came a second time, which was so intense, I'd almost collapse. When I was close to cumming I'd be hanging onto her for dear life, no longer able to try and pull away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's truly amazing and so much fun. I swear it helps with actually reducing sensitivity over timeeee as a result I can last noticeably longer.
    But be aware, you just HAVE to be strapped down really tight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something I used to enjoy when a guy was sexually interested in me back in college, was that I'd get him to take his clothes off and let me tie him to the bed (his or mine) by telling him that I'd at least give him a chance to have me fuck him. (I did put the offer just that way. I told him that I'm always on top, and in fact that's true.) When I had the guy tied down, I'd tell him that I was going to play with his cock, and if he could keep from cumming for five minutes, I'd stop and take off my clothes and fuck him. If he came sooner, he'd never even get to see my bare breasts. Not ever. I also told him I know how sensitive a guy's cock gets right after he cums, and that I'd keep rubbing and rubbing, maybe until he was crying, to avenge my disappointed vagina. Then, while I was playing with him, I'd tell him how he'd always get hard for me, whenever we met, remembering how he'd lost the game. No one ever lasted the full five minutes, or even a full two minutes. I tortured each defeated penis mercilessly, while I taunted the guy about his discomfort, and what he'd lost, and the power over him I'd won. I used to have anywhere from three to five relationships like that going at any one time. Guys who'd lost that game to me and who were crushing on me bad enough that they couldn't stay away completely, but got embarrassing erections whenever we met. I loved that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fun, isn't it? Thanks for sharing with us.

      Delete
    2. omg.....I adore you, SplasherGirl! lol

      Delete
  8. sounds like fantastic fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tie men up all the time and torture then cocks but some time I go crazy. I have gotten a a cheap drill and have attached a flesh light to it so instead of having to wrench the head of his penis if just tie him up standing roll it in front of him and let it go for 15 minutes untill he is really crying then I make him lick everything up and my feet usually to make him feel worthless. Being a 45 year old women and doing that to men really makes there small penises go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wife used to love to go down on my for 30-45 minutes at least. She would get me at the edge and then use each of the pinch techs to make me stop. She would then just do some form of slip and slide to keep me hard. She would then go back to work. She would not tie me up(not our thing) but if I moved too much she would just stop and make me do her again( I always came last) Some times she left nail marks in the head of my cock pressing so hard to stop my orgasm.

    Now I wish we had known about the milking tech you talk about.. It would have been fun to f**** her again after the milking. As you said when she finally let me cum and sucked me dry I was truelly done for the night. OMG you really give out great advice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife does this to me at least once a week.
    Torture.
    Glorious Torture.

    ReplyDelete